Goderich Summer Camp was very popular this past summer with parents and kids alike. Combined with statistics collected across all STEM Camps in southwestern Ontario last summer, the results were very positive across the board. Here is what the parents reported about Goderich Summer Camp and others:
– 77% liked the activities offered for children ages 5-13.
– 75% of parents chose our camp because of the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) programming that we held daily.
When asked to rate different aspects of Goderich Summer Camp and other camps, parents responded:
– Safety of Location for the Children: 97%
– Facilities: 97%
– Quality of Programming: 93%
– Variety of Activities: 93%
– Equipment used for STEM activities: 93%
Goderich Summer Camp parents also commented…
“My son was hesitant to go to STEM Camp as he thought it would be like going to school in the summer. When I picked him up after the second day, I got told “best camp ever mom!”.
“My 10-year old loved every part of the camp this year.”