Have you ever wanted to appear on TV? Enter the STEM Camp Dragons’ Den contest!
STEM Camp is auditioning to appear on Canada’s national hit program Dragons’ Den in March, 2017 and we want to bring along our biggest supporters… YOU! STEM Camp will hopefully be selected to appear on the Den next season and in anticipation of being selected STEM Camp is running a contest to see which camper we will bring with us to appear on national television! The winning camper will be selected by draw on Monday, March 20, 2017 and a video of the draw will be posted on our Facebook page. Check our Facebook page by end of day on March 20 to see if your camper was selected!
- You must have enrolled at least one camper in at least one week of STEM Camp for the 2017 season by March 19, 2017 (1 week enrolled = 1 entry while 3 weeks enrolled = 3 entries)
- You must Like us on Facebook and share our page
- Submit a short post on our Facebook page about STEM Camp. This can include what your camper(s) are most looking forward to this summer or about a great experience from years past and can be in written, photo or video format. Videos and photos are not required. Only one post per family.
The winning family will receive:
- All expenses paid for the camper and one parent to the filming location for Dragons’ Den (likely CBC in Toronto). This includes transportation (airfare, train or car expenses within the Province of Ontario), meal expense and one night accommodation at a prominent Toronto hotel.
- Dinner with STEM Camp Founder and CEO Kevin Cougler and his family the evening before the show.
What happens if STEM Camp is not selected to appear on Dragons’ Den?
There is NO guarantee that STEM Camp will be selected to appear on Dragons’ Den, however, STEM Camp contestants should NOT go away empty-handed! The consolation prize will be a free week at STEM Camp during the summer of 2017 AND a prize pack of STEM activities that will be delivered to the contest winner personally by Founder and CEO, Kevin Cougler.