It’s here! It’s here! Virtual STEM Camp is back!
Did you know that STEM Camp participated in over 3,000 virtual experiences last summer? Really amazing! And, this summer we are making the program even better. Here are a few of the details:
• Both Minecraft and Scratch Camp are offered weekly for ages 5-13
• Campers will be divided by skill level after they join each session
• Minecraft sessions will be divided into Java and Bedrock users to avoid confusion
• Minecraft campers will be able to join the same world as their friends thereby working on STEM challenges together
• Increased commitment to tech support and customer service to help support the program
• Each session will be limited to 10 campers and 2 counsellors for a more personal experience
• Challenges will be themed according to our weekly themes: Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Superheroes
Ready to reserve your spot?