To make this April Break fun and safe, we have produced many fun robotics activities with fewer contact points. Here’s one of our faves!
Coding Edison with EdScratch – Activity #1
Scratch allows campers to program interactive stories, games, animations, and, most importantly, robots! In this activity, campers will be introduced to Scratch as a method for programming their Edison robot. This will teach kids to think creatively and reason systematically, while having fun!
- Campers start by learning about the different types of blocks available
- Then they load pre-made programs onto their Edison
- Once they understand how to add programs, they make modifications and explore the power of EdScratch!
- Throughout the activity, campers are introduced to coding concepts and more about Scratch
- Once the campers are comfortable with the functionality, they’re given the opportunity to make their own program and experiment with Edison!
We hope to see you all there!