Top 5 Star Wars Builds in Minecraft

Before we get into the main blog we just wanted to remind everyone that next week we are offering Star Wars Minecraft courses. The Star Wars theme will bring the magic of Star Wars to your child’s Minecraft world. To see the availability of our course click here.

Minecraft has a strong Star Wars community and there are many cool Star Wars creations people have built. This is the top 5 Star Wars Minecraft creations:

5. Theed Royal Palace of Naboo

Number 5 is the Royal Palace on the Planet Naboo. Both Princess Amedila and the Evil Emperor were from the Planet of Naboo. This city was a heavy plot point in Episode 1 The Phantom Menace. 

4. Kamino

Another amazing build. This facility on planet Kamino was a cloning facility that created the core fighters in the clone wars. Fun fact: all the clones in the clone army were a clone of Jango Fett. Jango Fett made one clone that wasn’t modified to age quickly and named him Bobba Fett.

3. Endor

This was where the Empire was defeated. The Rebellion was lucky to have the help of the locals to help fight off the Empire. Even though the Ewoks looked liked Teddy Bears they still were a great asset to the final battle.

2. Jakku

This was the planet Rey was abandoned on and where she grew up to the top tier Jedi. It is also where a major battle with the Rebellion and Empire happened. As you can see the Empire lost a lot of ships here which you see in the movie Rey scavenging. https://youtu.be/8V6C8p8Fj6g

1. Galactic City – Coruscant

This is the number 1 build. The sheer size and scale of this build is insane. This is where the Galactic Senate was and also where the main Jedi Temple was. Fun fact Coruscant had a population of 2 Trillion which 68% were Humanoid and the other 32% were Alien species.

Bonus: Scarif

This didn’t make the cut but we thought it was still a really cool build. This was where the rebels sent and delivered the death star plans to Princess Leia. 



More Posts

How Do Airplanes Fly?

Wondering how do airplanes fly? Get the answer, plus facts on how heavy they can be, how fast and high they can go, and more!

The Science of Superheroes

What is a Superhero? Superheroes are the dazzling characters created from the wildest dreams of our imaginations. They can do things that regular humans can’t – like see with x-ray vision, sling spider webs from their wrists, fly through space,

Earth Day Activities banner

Earth Day Activities for Kids

Celebrate Earth Day If you’re looking for a way to celebrate our planet and show your support for protecting our amazing environment, Earth Day is the perfect occasion!  Earth Day Quick Facts Earth Day is a day to show our

Solar Eclipse Explained

What is a Solar Eclipse? Have you ever made a shadow puppet by putting your hand over a flashlight in the dark? You may be surprised to learn that what you see (a big shadow on your wall) is very